• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood & Vine waitress!

Nank

DIS Veteran
We had the BEST waitress at Hollywood & Vine. Her name was Grace and she was originally from Belgium. She has worked at Disney for 36 years. She was so sweet and nice. It happened to be my birthday and she brought out the cupcake and sang to me. She was such an interesting person.

Make sure you say hello to her if you meet her!:thumbsup2

that is great to have a waitress that is so good.......We always try to get Mike when we go to H & V......he is excellent and now if we cant get him maybe we can get Grace.......thanks for the heads up

Be sure to let Disney know how wonderful she was....they do get it noted in their file that someone thought they did a good job...or bad. You never know, she may need it someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter