Hollywood Brown Derby for Lunch?

annnewjerz

If I had a world of my own, everything would be no
We would really love to trip HBD during our upcoming trip in December. My plan is to have dinner at Flying Fish on the Boardwalk the evening we are in DHS for the day, which would leave our lunch slot open for HBD.

Can anyone that has been at lunch rather than dinner give me a review? We are planning to be on the Deluxe DDP and I'm while HBD is obviously open for lunch, I just wanted to see if most people prefer to eat here for dinner.

Thanks!
Ann

DH and I have ONLY eaten Brown Derby at lunch time. It's one of our favorite places to eat.......and we usually go several times per trip.
We've tried many dishes and all have been delicious!

p.s. They serve the BEST bloody mary here! LOL

DH and I have ONLY eaten Brown Derby at lunch time. It's one of our favorite places to eat.......and we usually go several times per trip.
We've tried many dishes and all have been delicious!

p.s. They serve the BEST bloody mary here! LOL

You had me up until Bloody Mary! :sick: That has to be the most unappealing drink I can think of :rotfl:

However, thank you for the recommendation to go here for lunch. The cobb salad, the cheesecake, the grouper, the grapefruit cake, the corn soup---all of it looks/sounds so yummy!

We only go to The Brown Derby for Lunch. We love the Cobb Salad, the Grapefruit Cake for dessert & they serve the BEST rolls there! Its a must-do for us for every trip!! :)

We have eaten there for lunch and dinner over the years. It is great whenever you go, but it is actually a better value at lunch. Still expensive, but excellent and less expensive than dinner.

DH and I will split an appetizer and a Cobb Salad for lunch. It is perfect for the two of us.

We have eaten for lunch and dinner and we love the place...alot of yummy food. My son loves the food selection here too.

Thanks for all of the input everyone! I think we'll give HBD a try---looks and sounds great and seems to get a lot of great reviews.

Thanks!
Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter