Hollywood and Vine - September 2017

We did H&V last October for dinner. I wanted it for the pictures of the characters in Halloween costumes and the Fantasmic seats. The food was NOT good. Easily, the worst meal we have ever had in WDW... especially for the crazy price.

With that said, the characters were adorable and the seats at Fantasmic were great.

Edit to add: meant to quote earlier post asking about H&V and forgot to hit the button to add it.

So happy to have gotten lunch with Minnie and the Gang in their Halloween costumes :smickey: PLUS Fantasmic! Couldn't be better! We will be so happy to have this experience. I see all the bad reviews for H&V food. We must be easy to please or something... It's not gourmet, but it's good. Anyway...happy! :flower1:Now....when will that ROL package become available for September??? Will I live that long?? It feels like I've been waiting for ROL for over a year now....oh, wait...I HAVE BEEN!! :hourglass

i got lunch with Minnie and her Halloween-y gang on Sept 5th. So excited ...Disney Pals, Halloween, Fantasmic! ...and I get to break plates and pop balloons! (TSMM reference) Is there a better day?? Perfection!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!