HOllywood and Vine, or Brown Derby?

sunsprinkle24

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide which place to eat at for our Fantasmic Dinner Package...mama melrose is out as DH doesnt like Italian. So which do you prefer....Brown Derby or Hollywood and Vine? I looked at the menus for both, there is something at each one that everyone could eat, I am just wondering about food quality, etc. Thanks !!

We just ate at the Brown Derby on Friday. It was a last minute and I am SO glad we got to try it. The food was amazing!

We both had the crab cake as an appetizer and LOVED it (DH doesn't even like crab cakes that much).

DH had the grouper and I had the pork chop. They were so good. I give both a 10.

All the desserts looked good, but DH had creme brulee and I had the flourless chocolate cake. Both excellent (and I don't even like chocolate that much).

I haven't tried H&V (we were suppose to, but things came up). I can't wait to go back to the Brown Derby though.

H&V typically gets low marks in these parts. It IS a buffet, which some people just naturally avoid. We've eaten there twice in the last couple of years, and didn't have a bad experience. Not outstanding, mind you, but certainly not unpleasant.

The Brown Derby is our favorite TS in any of the parks. The quality is going to be much better than H&V by any objective standards, and the price will reflect it.

:) Thanks for your replies !! When I looked them over, I thought the Brown Derby's menu had just a little bit more that our group would eat (6 people in the party, 2 of them extremely picky eaters, lol). But if the food was not going to be good, then I was going to go with H&V.

I second Dreamfinder, it is also my favorite in-park (any park) restaurant.

The Brown Derby is one of our favorite restaurants at WDW--great food and great service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter