Holiday Treats!

Woj1203

Fairytales can come true. You gotta make 'em happe
Hey guys! :) We will be in Disney in December! Was just curious if there are any special holiday treats or snacks that are only available during certain times? We've been many times, but never for Christmas so this will be a very special trip and I cannot wait! Pictures would be wonderful! Thanks!

One thing I really enjoys was the fresh gingerbread. At both Grand Floridian and Yacht & Beach Club they have gingerbread sculptures (carousel & a house) and they sell fresh gingerbread. I've never really been a gb fan but it was really good there.

Hey guys! :) We will be in Disney in December! Was just curious if there are any special holiday treats or snacks that are only available during certain times? We've been many times, but never for Christmas so this will be a very special trip and I cannot wait! Pictures would be wonderful! Thanks!

No pictures, but they had gingerbread in different forms for sure. They have a neat gingerbread house (large) at the GF resort and they serve neat snacks from inside it.

There are many other places also, but can't think right now what other things are available.

Yummm that sounds wonderful! I will have to add that to the list! :) thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter