Holiday Kitchen sent/received....COMPLETED!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out party:

Reminder: Mail by date is Dec. 8....please be on time. We want everyone to get their kitchen goodies and have time to enjoy them ::yes::

Post here when you sent out AND when you receive, from who and what. Can't wait to hear about them all :hyper:

My shopping is done. Now I can spend the rest of the afternoon trying to fit it all in a flat rate box :crowded: I will try to get it to the post office tomorrow.

Amy

I went shopping today and got about 1/2 the stuff for my person. So much holiday stuff to choose from. :thumbsup2

Shopping is all done. DH went with me and was pretty patient with me as I kept changing my mind :blush: . Do you guys know how difficult it is to buy a cocoa mug set with plain cocoa? They all have chocolate raspberry! Oh well I;m off to find one of these boxes to get it all packed up.

This was posted on the sign-up thread by Madisonznana....I am bringing it over ;)

I went shopping today! And may I apologize now for my wrapping?!?!?!
If items are not perfectly rectangular I just flipout Don't let that scare you though!!
Karen

Wow...I think that is our first to hit the road....or air ;)

All names have been picked up...except for our one exchanger that is on vacation :mickeyjum

Hi all,

My package went out today priority with DC. I really hope that my exchangee likes it. It should arrive on either Tues or Wed of next week.

Jenny

Good morning.....guess we wait for mail :teeth:

Anyone doing anything special today?
We are putting up our trees and going to a movie. Not sure if they trees will get all the way done today or not.
I put up decorations for 7 hours yesterday :rolleyes: I think I have too many :rotfl:

I have to go grocery shopping today. This morning I just booked a hotel for Wednesday night a block from Disneyland. Got a ressie for grandaughter and I to go to lunch at Ariel's Grotto on Thursday and for the Blue Bayou Wednesday dinner with DH and granddaughter. I always foget you pretty much have to make reservations in advance any. more. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Good morning. Anyone go shopping for this exchange over the weekend??
My box will go out tomorrow :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter