holiday inn maingate east!

tonums

Mouseketeer
I got this room for $42 through work, actually I booked a kids suite but asked and was given an executive king. THEN I looked it up on trip advisor and got so bummed, the reviews were pretty bad. We checked in I was shocked! Our room is spacious, very clean!, a whirlpool tub, pull out sofa (kids get sofa, mom and dad get pillowtop king) a kitchenette with a sink, fridge, microwave and counter. A small desk with fast "free wireless, a balcony with a child lock. After staying at our beloved pop 5 times, this room is so comfy! Most. Importantly, they still play that disney info channel that the kids can watch for hours, lol.

Glad to hear :) it worked out.The thing I noticed on Tripadvisor is to note how current the review is.I've also read reviews of places we stayed at that having me wondering were we at the same hotel :confused3(both good and bad)
It's possible the hotel has been refurbished and/or under new managment

I am so glad you posted this and to hear how wonderful the hotel turned out to be!

I was thinking of booking this hotel for 1 night during an upcoming vacation, until I saw the reviews and I got very worried. After seeing your post though it has given me new hope :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter