Holiday Inn Disney Springs dining reservation timing

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
I am staying at from August 5- August 14. August 5 we are staying one night at the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs (the wdw official hotel) then moving to Beach Club for the remainder of the week. My reservations are all linked in MDE. Can I make all my 60 day dining reservations for the week starting with August 5th or will I be able to reserve for one day and then have to wait a day to reserve the rest of the trip? Thank you in advance.

I'm probably late on this reply but posting in case anyone comes across it later... WDW's ADR system does not recognize split-stays, regardless of where, so you at 60-days from the first check-in you can book 2 days of ADRs (check-in/check-out) then at 60-days from the second check-in you should be able to do the rest as 60+10.

I'm probably late on this reply but posting in case anyone comes across it later... WDW's ADR system does not recognize split-stays, regardless of where, so you at 60-days from the first check-in you can book 2 days of ADRs (check-in/check-out) then at 60-days from the second check-in you should be able to do the rest as 60+10.
Thank you. I figured it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter