Holiday Inn at Universal -- any information?

judyh

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at either of the Holiday Inns near Universal? There are two -- one on Kirkman and the other on International Drive. What is the main difference between the two? Is one better than the other? Any info would be appreciated.

I can't help you with the Holiday Inn questions but I will suggest that you check into staying on-site at the Hard Rock Hotel, with the Entertainment discount ($30 on-line), you can stay at Hard rock for $117.50 a night. You would have front of the line access all day (no waiting in lines), close enough to walk, (no parking fees) and if you use Tiffany Towncar to pick you up and drop you off from the airport (about $75) you won't need a rental car. So all-in-all it might cheaper for you than Holiday Inn and certainly offers some nice Perks. :D

We stayed at the one on Kirkman and it is your typical HI....nothing to write home about. Dad is right, check into the HRH or Portofio...you get front of the line access, early entry there.

Call me dumb, but what is the Entertainment discount and how do you get it/who can get it???
My family would love to stay at HRH, but the only prices I can find are $240.00+ per night. We have stayed at the Holiday Inn on Kirkman, and it was very clean, the check in/out staff was not very polite, and they tried to charge us much more than our reservations were for.
Thanks for the info!!

pooh-tig05.gif

Hi PoohBeth,
Call HRH first ask if entertainment rate is available for your dates you can book it before getting the card you just have to have the card at check in. Go to www.entertainment.com order the book for your area or orlando whatever book will you will use more. Rates at Hard Rock when available are $117.50 for a gardenview room. :)

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest