Holiday food booths

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
Anyone sampled any of the holiday food booth offerings at BG or SW this year?
Or know of a review? I can't find much of anything other than the official lists of what's offered, no prices even.

I had a lot of family in tow and couldn't get pix.
The prices ran $8 and up so the lanyards came in handy.
1. The s'mored up and turtle trek beignets were a bit over the top but tasty
2. Chicken and waffle handheld was mediocre but the jolly strips ( chocolate covered bacon ) were amazing
3. The maIn event was a nice taste of traditional Thanksgiving, the tamale was amazing but a little small.
Going again next Saturday and will definitely try some of the other offerings.
Kiosks didn't open til 5 so we weren't able to eat around the park all day like we do at Epcot festivals.

Attachments

• 20221119_165802.jpg
    20221119_165802.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 3
Are the tasting lanyards available in the park at the same 10 for $55 price?

It’s The Season Beignets
Shrimp Po’boy
Abita Turbodog

The po’boy was pretty small. The shrimp (2) were fairly large and nicely cooked but the bun was stone cold. It was a decent use of a credit but I wouldn’t recommend spending $12 on it.8789DA17-FC86-4922-90DF-426D3F4D843A.jpeg

Last edited:

Claus Cookie Company
Fresh Baked Deep Dish Cookie
Frozen Hot Chocolate

Happy National Cookie Day!

I really enjoyed the Frozen Hot Chocolate. The lanyard tasting sample looks small but I found it very rich and really couldn’t have managed a larger one.

My cookie was hard (too thick to call crispy) and cold. I ended up taking it back to my hotel and having it heated up in the microwave for breakfast this morning-much better!BD36A13F-3774-4010-A60E-7BC282F68AB8.jpeg

Had a large group of family and friends to corral again and didn't get pix.
Crowd was light yesterday and we rarely had more that a couple people in front of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter