Holiday Decorations...

Mikeb1892

Mouseketeer
...when does Halloween come down and Christmas go up? We sail from 10/28 to 11/4. Is it possible we will see both during our trip?

I'd say only a slim chance of seeing Christmas decorations. So I assume your cruise is labeled a "Halloween on the High Seas" on the Magic? If you look on the DCL site, you'll see that the 11/4 cruise is not a holiday cruise, then the 11/11 cruise is the first Merrytime cruise. That's when all the Christmas decor will be ready.

I'd say only a slim chance of seeing Christmas decorations. So I assume your cruise is labeled a "Halloween on the High Seas" on the Magic? If you look on the DCL site, you'll see that the 11/4 cruise is not a holiday cruise, then the 11/11 cruise is the first Merrytime cruise. That's when all the Christmas decor will be ready.

Yep, Halloween on the High Seas, correct. That's a bummer that we won't see both. I though I read somewhere that one of the cruises had both holiday's decorations, that the Christmas stuff went up during the day of the Port Canaveral Excursion day?

Our Nov. 10th cruise on the Fantasy is a Merrytime cruise so I doubt you'll even see them putting up the decorations.

We are on the 11/3 Fantasy cruise next year. Since we are that in between week of the Halloween cruise and the Merrytime cruise maybe this cruise week will see both? Or maybe I am just wishing that this is the case. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter