Holiday Crowds

bravos66

Earning My Ears
Hi,

My family will be heading to Orlando for a Cheerleader competition Jan 1 - 3, and we will would like to do a Disney vacation while there. The only problem is that DH does not like crowds. Any advice on where to stay that may ease his frustrations would be greatly appreciated. We have 5 in our family, so I know that limits us to certain resorts.

Thanks,
Susan

Hi,

My family will be heading to Orlando for a Cheerleader competition Jan 1 - 3, and we will would like to do a Disney vacation while there. The only problem is that DH does not like crowds. Any advice on where to stay that may ease his frustrations would be greatly appreciated. We have 5 in our family, so I know that limits us to certain resorts.

Thanks,
Susan

Honestly, if he doesn't like crowds, you may want to re-think the vacation! The last couple of years, holiday crowds at the parks have remained pretty heavy through the first week of January -not as heavy as the week before, but certainly significant. I don't think there's a hotel on property that's not going to look or feel crowded, and even if there was, as soon as you stepped foot in a park, you'd notice the crowds. The exception might be the morning of January 1st -I imagine a lot of people will be working off a hangover, and the parks won't get busy until afternoon.

I think it usually stays pretty busy up through that first week in January, and then after that, the crowds get smaller. We are going on January 10, and have gone around that time for the past three years, and I think that's the best time of the year to go. Just my own personal opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter