• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HoJo Pool Renovation?

nun69

Mouseketeer
does anyone know when the pool renovation will be done at HoJo? We are planning on going Aug2-8th and debating on where to stay....we are gonna split our stay between DLH and a good neighbor hotel, so just wondering....thanks

They seemed to get a late start, but Lorrealle (sp?) says they hope for mid-July. I would call to confirm though!

I just called the HoJo and they said they suspect that it will be finished the end of July...so we are going to be there the 1st week of August, so I might just gamble and play my cards and go ahead and book...

Hmmm wondering if it will be too cold to use in Nov?? lol I guess we'll see how brave DD is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter