Hojo mattercam

Man the convention center and Westin ruins the skyline. Loved it when it was nothing visible beyond the berm besides PPH (which I also didn't like)

I miss the days when we'd be driving from the 91 to the 5 and the Matterhorn would pop into view. That was always exciting to us when we were kids.
That was the best! We lived in San Diego as kids and would start spying for the Matterhorn, the second we saw the orange county sign!
Same. As a kid, anytime we were in the car passing Anaheim, seeing the Matterhorn was the highlight of the drive. I remember how exciting that was and how the Disneyland Hotel towered in the distance. So fun.

OP, thank you for reminding me of the Mattercam. I will look at it tonight when the park is lit up. :)

I just had a thought. do you suppose they were there for work or because they knew it could be seen on the Mattercam?

another thought. does the Mattercam seem more blurry than before?
Well, if I believe in Pixie dust... and I do! I think they were definitely there for our benefit! Yes, to me , the camera does go in and out of focus sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter