Hobby Lobby stickers 1/2 price

idontknow

DIS Veteran
I went to Hobby Lobby last night just for the heck of it. I was wondering around looking at nothing when I came to the scrappying isle. They have all of thier stickers at 50% off! I got the big Disney Mickey and Pooh sticker sheets reg. 2.49 for 1.25. The stickopotomus stickers are .50, too good to pass up so I got a bunch of the alphabet stickers. HTH

albums and page protectors are 1/2 price, too! I was able to get my much desired Sound of Memories album for $17.50 instead of the $35 that QVC wants! I may go back and get another. I think it would be fun to take the sound box to WDW and records some bits of the shows, screams, whatever.

I missed that one, darn it! LOL I haven't seen them yet, but I've heard all sorts of good things about them. I'm with you on taking it to Disney. Does it only record one "message" for the entire book? I'll have to check out QVC's website........................Thanks for the heads up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter