Hobby Lobby/sizzix enabler

ksjayhawks

DIS Veteran
I was just at my local HL and they are clearancing out their sizzix. The clerk told me that the company has decided not to carry it anymore as the theft is too great! I got several dies for 60% off. :cool1:

PM me with the HL you went to if you don't mind. I gotta check this out! Plus it looks like it's close.

Rock Chalk!

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have to tell PixieDust32 that I live in Flowery Branch, GA too! :wave: Let's sing together...it's a small world after all!

Do you go to any local crops or anything? I just scrap by myself at my dining room table and I'm not really very good at it! :confused3 I look at it as at least those pictures are getting put into books rather than stuffed in a box.

They said this at our local hobby lobby a few months ago. I think in the fall time.

So maybe it is finally trickling down to other stores. I may go check it out just in case.

linda0706 said:
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have to tell PixieDust32 that I live in Flowery Branch, GA too! :wave: Let's sing together...it's a small world after all!

Do you go to any local crops or anything? I just scrap by myself at my dining room table and I'm not really very good at it! :confused3 I look at it as at least those pictures are getting put into books rather than stuffed in a box.

Oh really! How funny.

No I don't go to any crops, I just scrap by my self too, I took over my table too. :blush: I got some much stuff here and there :crazy: But I get things done sometimes.

My kids go to Flowery Branch Elementay and my Son to West Hall High. I know a CM consultant right across street from Alberta Banks Park, but never crop there.

See you around, and sorry fo highjaking (sp?) the thread. :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter