hmmmm no zings....update....zings arriving finally :)

mailed them on Monday......getting worried.....its been 6 days. Holy cow.

Maybe it is because of the holiday mail? :confused3

Maybe.....I guess I will wait to see what tomorrow brings...:(

If no word then I will try again with two new girls. :sunny:

Have the people you miled to been online? Just making sure they aren't on vacation of something and maybe thats why we haven't heard.

Jenny...they have been on and off....but even Sue didn't get her challenge package yet as far as I can tell.....must be the holiday mail.....waiting patiently....

Yeap must be holiday mail. I had some Christmas cards from the exchange take their good ole time getting to there destinations.

watch your mailboxes girls!

This mail for Christmas is really slowing the fun down. Please post if you recieve a zing

I just posted on the original zinging thread that
I GOT ZINGED TODAY!!

I have been away most of the time since the day after Thaksgiving (except for a few days early last week), so I am just getting around to getting caught up :). Cindy, thank you so much for the zing!

And a BIGthank you to the person who also sent me a package because no one sent a package after I won the August clhallenge. Santa's Elf took care of me :)!! Well, that's what the return address said :)!!

:cool1: Glad to hear one finally arrived today!!! :banana: :banana:

Zing away girlfriend!

Hope you can use the little goodies.

cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter