Hiya.

Nightenbelle

Earning My Ears
Hiya

My name is Kimberly. I grew up in Cali- so I have been to DLR and DCA many many times. I participated in magic Music Days several times in high school and college- and was a roady for the junior high my dad principaled any time they went so I could get in with them. I was a seasoned DLR veteran long before I joined the cast in 2003. I resigned in 2004 to go back to college. . . in Arkansas. I've lived here since 2005 and am a high school English/Theater/History teacher.

This June I turn *gulp* Thirty-one. In celebration of surviving my first year post-20s- I'm going to WDW for the first time (with mom and Dad in tow- its Dad's 72nd birthday as well). I've lurked around a lot of Disney sites for years, but resisted joining because I was afraid it might just convince me to move back to Cali or to FL to work for the mouse again. Now that I'm going to visit. . .well if that doesn't convince me- a website surely won't either. . . . I think. . . . maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter