Historical POT Cutoff Dates for Marathon Weekend

Onceuponamarathon

Mouseketeer
Yes, I know with Covid all bets are off on Proof of Time cut-off dates. I'm just trying to get an understanding of what cutoff dates looked like prior to covid. I would go to the rundisney site and look at the dates used for last year's race, but it was pulled down when they went virtual.

I seem to remember the deadline for submitting a proof of time for marathon weekend was in October. Does anyone know if the cutoff is traditionally the same time every year? I.e., is the first weekend of October? Or if it has varied widely?

Yes, I know with Covid all bets are off on Proof of Time cut-off dates. I'm just trying to get an understanding of what cutoff dates looked like prior to covid. I would go to the rundisney site and look at the dates used for last year's race, but it was pulled down when they went virtual.

I seem to remember the deadline for submitting a proof of time for marathon weekend was in October. Does anyone know if the cutoff is traditionally the same time every year? I.e., is the first weekend of October? Or if it has varied widely?

Seems like it was generally the 2nd Tuesday in October or something pretty close to that.

Last edited:
I think it got bumped back, I remember it being early October but when they became clear about not POT being accepted at the expo (which is not the truth) it got pushed back a bit further into October.

Yeah, I think it was generally the weekend before Chicago (first weekend in October??). Our local race is usually the same weekend as Chicago, and it was always right after the cutoff date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter