Hilton Vacation Suites @ Sea World ~ Some Questions

Pink Flamingo

<font color=FF66FF>Think Pink!!!<br><font color=CC
If you've stayed at the Hilton Vacation Suites at Sea World, I would love to hear about your experience.

Some questions I have:
* How easy is the walk to Sea World?
* How is the shuttle service to SW/Aquatica? Does it cost or is it free?
* How convenient is it to public transportation? (we will not have a car)
* If you took a taxi to SW or Aquatica, do you remember how much it cost?

Any other tips/thoughts/etc. would be greatly appreciated.

if you can definitely walk to SW. also discovery cove.

not sure about aquatica - it is across International Drive from SW. so within walking distance.

If you are talking about the Hilton Grand Vacation Club, the walk to SW isn't too bad, but if you have an annual pass like we did when we were there and you can drive, you are better off doing that becuase it is not as short a walk as you might think. You would definitely want to drive to Aquatica I think as the entrance is quite a bit further than SW. We don't know the answer to this but there didn't seem to be an easy way to get in for walkers except the follow the lines of cars into the parking lot. Not sure if there is a walkers entrance per say but we never found it. If there had been an easy way into the parking lot at SW then the walk would have been nothing but we had to go around quite a ways.

Thanks jd & spiceycat! We won't have a car, so driving won't be an option for us, but I think that's the way we would go if we did have a car.

you need to walk further down than the parking entrance. think it is obviously but maybe since went to SW before hand - it was to us.

it more across from discovery cove than HGVC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter