Hilton or Hyatt Huntington Beach

Kathy O

Earning My Ears
We are doing a trip next year to CA and want to settle in Huntington Beach for a few days. Traveling with my DH and two teenage sons. I wanted to stay at the Hyatt (some place nice for mom), but it is expensive. I look at the Hilton and it is a bit cheaper. Has anyone stayed at either or have an opinion? Thanks Kathy O :confused3

This may or may not be helpful. :) We were out in that area last spring and stayed in the Newport Beach area at the Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel (formely the Bay Shores Inn). The rooms are beautiful and the beach is right across the street (there is a row of houses between you and the beach but we could see the water from our room. Here is the link to trip advisor and that last review is mine :) http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...hores_Peninsula-Newport_Beach_California.html Just another option and not as expensive as a lot of those hotels and I think you get a lot more. :)

Not sure if you still need this info, but I used to live in Huntington Beach. The Hyatt is definitely nicer, but they are both great hotels! The Hilton is a little closer to Main Street and the Pier, but they're both right on PCH. Let me know if you have any other HB questions!

We stayed at the Hyatt last year and loved it! We were there only two nights, but it is so convenient for everything. There are nice restaurants, shopping and an overpass that goes directly to the beach. Nice little paths that go into hot tub areas, an outdoor fireplace....I'll see if I have some pictures somewhere to post.

The Hyatt is newer and much nicer than the Hilton. I'm from HB and although the Hyatt is a little further from Main Street and the Pier, I think that being a little further away is actually a plus, since Main Street can get pretty congested.

Does anyone know if either the Hilton or Hyatt offers rooms or suites for 5 guests? We'll have two teens and a 2-year old when we visit DL next year and we'd like to stay in HB for a couple of nights as well. Hilton's website seems to indicate we'd go over the max for guests with 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter