• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Head / Thanksgiving Week

dyingtodisney

<font color="#2f639d">Can't wait to swim in the si
How is Hilton Head this time of year? What's the weather like? Is it still nice enough to do the dolphin tours and such? Ride bikes? Go to the beach?

Thanksgiving is a time when nothing can be guaranteed weather-wise here in SC. It could be warm enough to swim and go to the beach. It could be biting cold with a nice wind (like the year we visited Charleston the weekend after Thanksgiving and it was very uncomfortable to be outside)

That said, we're planning to try to get reservations there this Thanksgiving! The way I see it, going to HH is better than staying home, no matter what the weather.

Lesley - Just curious - How far is Columbia from HH? I'm thinking of trying HH at Thanksgiving, and a friend of my son's lives in Columbia. If it's not too far, they might could get together. thanks, Candace

Okay Lesley . . another weather question. We'll be at HH over Easter (Mar26 through Apr 1). How warm will it be then? We're keeping in mind that Easter's a little earlier than usual this year.

Thanks for any thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter