Hilton bonnet creek

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
Looks nice online- wonder if they have discounted rates? Transportation from airport? Looks like they have reg shuttle service but imagine all off site hotels drop off at TTC for magic Kingdom? New to off site. Just exploring options. Having a picky kid with food allergies makes staying off site tricky for food- Disney is so good with the food options for allergies-

I never stayed here but it is right next to CBR. It looks really nice & might be on property. I like that they have a lazy river right @ the resort & the rooms look very nice.

I've stayed here to times and will go back next month. It is a nice resort. You won't have extra magic hour though. I do suggest a car as their. Busses are so slow and few. Keep in mind though if you get a car it could be very expensive. Parking at the Hilton is 14 a day and at the parks I think 15 a day. It adds up. My family only goes to the parks 1-2 times per 10 day stay so not a big deal. If you go to the parks everyday I'd stay onsite not the Hilton. Otherwise the Hilton is very nice. You can still eat at Disney for your sons allergies.

You can probably get discounted hilton bonnet creek rooms from Lastminutetravel, 800-442-0568. It is a 4.5 star 'mystery' hotel on their website. The live reservation agent will give you the same deal, just tell them what you want.

They do not offer transportation form the airport. When I stayed there, I used the Mears shuttle. Cost me $34 RT.

Food is more expensive that onsite IMO.

There is a big thread here w/ lots of info. Look for the Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Bonnet Creek thread title.

The Hilton BC is very nice and has a great pool area / lazy river.

They offer discounts from time to time, and be sure to watch the rates at the Waldorf Astoria (connected to the Hilton), as they are actually sometimes (not often) cheaper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter