hilary duff concert

lovedisneyca

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm taking my girls to the concert in Kitchener this week :Pinkbounc and I was wondering if anyone had been to one of her canadian shows. I'm wondering how much t-shirts and souvenirs will set me back. Don't want to mortgage the house lol. :rockband:

Nancy

We went last Friday night in Edmonton. T-shirts are 45.00 necklaces are 20.00, wristbands are 15.00. We also went in September to her concert in Calgary. T-shirts there were 60.00. The concert in Calgary was way better.

Wendy

45.00 per t-shirt? Yikes! Thanks for the information - better to be prepared when we walk in. Not knowing they'd be that much, I promised my two girls that they'd each get one when we go to the show in Ottawa on Saturday night.

Guess that will mean a little less extra cash in the Disney fund for our trip in March:)) but I'm sure they'll be thrilled to be wearing a souvenir of the concert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter