HIFS choice of rooms

jimmie2daughters

Earning My Ears
Excuse my ignorance but I will be a newbie at HIFS in May.
Am I correct to say that there are different themes to the 2 bed family suites ?
What are the themes ?
Which ones are the most popular ?
can you request specific themes from reservations or reception ?
Finally
Is it really big enough to have to drive from reception to your suite and, if so, what is the optimum location ?

ATB
Jimmie L
Lancaster
England
( But Scottish)

Hi Jimmie L,

Have you looked at the HIFS website? They have a list of the different kidsuite themes.

www.hifamilysuites.com (I'm not a techi so I don't understand why this isn't showing up to click on!)

Anyway, once you are in the site go to the "Tour Our Suites" then to "2 Bedroom Kidsuites" and towards the bottom they have a long list of themes. I'm guessing you can make a request for a certain suite. I didn't make a request.

As for what number building to suggest I'll have to check my hotel map again to be certain. I'll try to do that for you this weekend. (Or hopefully someone else can help you sooner!)

As for being far to the main building, yes it is a trek especially if you had your luggage etc. Otherwise they have a nice little pathway around the buildings/pool and it really wasn't too bad. I kind of enjoyed the walk and the little pond with the ducks were a hit with my daughter.

Hopefully this website will help you. Anything else we can answer let us know!

--Judy

Oops I see the website does work once I submit the reply! (Talk about a newbie at all this board stuff!)

--Judy:D

Me again,

I don't want anyone to think that HIFS is TOO big by my description of driving to your building. There is plenty of free parking right outside each building so you won't have to trek very far with luggage etc.

If you don't have your own car that will not be a problem either, there were several little golf carts taking people and luggage to the entrance of each building. Does that help?

Ok, I'll quit replying to my own replies!

Have a great day and happy WDW planning!

-Judy:)

LOL, Judy!
lach.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter