Hidden Mickeys

SqueakyMouse

DIS Veteran
If you haven't searched for Hidden Mickeys, give it a try. CM's everywhere are happy to help in your search, even letting you into show areas just to search.

This only somewhat Hidden Mickey is at the Poly.
79460WDW_Dec_05_320_Resized-med.jpg

That is cool! I've been looking for hidden mickeys but I never could find any!! That one is cool!

I found one at the AKL (had to get some help from a CM though)
And every time I look at this pic it takes me a sec to find it again :p

Can you guys spot it;

IMG_0674.jpg

(hints; it's just off the centre
& it's a profile)

i know there's one on journey into the imagination..i felt so proud when i found it XD its when you go into figments house and everythings upside down. in his kitchen, on the table, there are three onion rings in the shape of a hidden mickey. i litereally squeaked and stood up in the ride, pointing like an idiot that i found it.

I love hidden Mickeys. My favorite is the 'sleeping' Mickey in the clouds during the boat part toward the end of splash mountain. I also like the ones one haunted mansion. one is in the grim reeper part and the other is in the dining room, but only if a CM has moved the plates right. some move them into a mickey, but others will move them back.

There is one in the fifth (going clockwise) light feature in AKL lobby. There is also one on the back of a dinosaur outside of Dinosaur in AK.

There is one on one of the trees in the line on the way to Peter Pan's Flight in MK

^ I don't think so...

I love looking for them. I have this Hidden Mickey Book that so cool! :)

I love hidden mickeys. Did anyone else buy the book with all of them listed in it. It's pretty good.

*EWooWDW* said:
I love hidden mickeys. Did anyone else buy the book with all of them listed in it. It's pretty good.

::yes:: I have that one!!!

40 second rule!!! :badpc:

*EWooWDW* said:

That's the one I have too! :goodvibes

my kids and i love to look for them, found them in the carpet in the beach club villas(the vines) and in the pictures in the walls in the beach club
solarium. i bought the book, but i guess i need to bring it with me next time so i can search while i ride

Plates and grim reaper at Haunted Mansion (there also used to be a hidden Donald but it's not there anymore)

Fireplace at Wilderness Lodge

Fishing bobbers, and clouds on Splash Mountain also as you go up the hill of the big drop, the opening to the outside is the profile of a mickey

Plates in Morocco store

There are 2 in the Germany train display one on the church and mickey toy in the castle

Trees on Peter Pan's flight

Nurse's shirt, and person in Viking ship in the mural in Maelstrom (Norway ride)

Bushes and fireworks in the American Adventure show

Pencil/pen thingy, and cables on Test Track

The Canada totem pole

Carpet and bedspread at Yacht Club

Onion rings in mural at Beaches and Cream

Mickey nutcracker in Carosel of Progress (there used to be a mickey stuffed animal as well but not anymore)

There's a mickey pin on the dinosaur statue in Dinoland

Hmm.. that's all I can think of right now..

Some of my favorites

Right before you leave the building on Test Track, to your left the hoses are made like a mickey.

In AK, in that nature place, (with the soundbooths and phones and stuff), there is a mickey on a beatle.

In PhilharMagic, one of the french horns has a mickey in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter