Hidden 50s in DL....

Itinkso

Formerly known as rteetz
Just read in the Fresno Bee that there are at least 50 hidden #50s at DL to commemorate the anniversary. DD, DH and I will be on the lookout for them :earsboy: ! Anyone who has gone recently notice any in the park? We are always hunting for hidden Mickeys...the article said there is 1 hidden Mickey in each of the rides!!

I happened to snap a few last time I was in the park. Here are a couple of shots.

This is the top of Town Hall on Main Street

11450IMG_8003-med.JPG

Here is the Train Station. There is also one in the front of the station over the Mickey Flower Head, but I didn't take the picture.

11450IMG_8004-med.JPG

Click Here for a Bigger Picture

Some, like these, are more noticeable than others. I'm looking forward to finding more. :teeth:

I saw one on the train trestle between Splash Mountain and Winnie the Pooh in Critter Country. You can see it as you're exiting Splash heading back towards the river.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter