• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi! Newbie here!

tiainwonderland

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I just joined yesterday and so far I'm loving this website! It's super helpful when it comes to planning Disney trips and it's just really fun in general. So since I haven't started a thread or anything like that yet, I figured I should to get myself in the hang of things, so I'll just ask everyone a question!

If you could see one new character available for meet and greets in the parks that has yet to make an appearance, who would it be?

Personally, I'd love to see Queen Elinor (in any of her forms) doing meet and greets with Merida. I think that'd be really fun!

:welcome:
Hi I'm Olivia! :wave2: I'm glad you love it here. Ahhhh planning Disney trips is one of my favorite things to do :goodvibes I would love to see the Avengers in the parks! I know they won't be in the Florida anytime soon but I would love to see them at Disneyland. <3 <3 I love Brave, and that would be cool to see Queen Elinor!:thumbsup2

Hi! Names bri, and I'm always happy to help! Just friend me and ask if u have any problems or questions! :D
I've never seen brave, but I'm gonna! I do want to see how they do meridas hair on costumes!

wat up nice to have ya aboard. you will catch on prettyyyy quick:confused3

Welcome!!! :-) My name is also Olivia! The Disboards is where to go for anything Disney; it's like a big Disney-loving family!
If I could see any character.... well they aren't Disney characters but I'd LOVE to see Sherlock Holmes and Watson! :-)

Orreed said:
:welcome:
Hi I'm Olivia! :wave2: I'm glad you love it here. Ahhhh planning Disney trips is one of my favorite things to do :goodvibes I would love to see the Avengers in the parks! I know they won't be in the Florida anytime soon but I would love to see them at Disneyland. <3 <3 I love Brave, and that would be cool to see Queen Elinor!:thumbsup2

If I could meet the Avengers in the parks... wow. I would not know what to do with myself, I'm a bit of a comic book nut :)
Hey there, I'm Beth, I'm from the rainy, coldinAugust, UK :D I'm new to posting, but not to the boards... I've been reading these for a good couple of years :')
<3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter