Hi, Newbie here!

cinderella73

<font color=magenta>I stand for strollers at wdw a
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been reading some posts and decided to sign up so I can join in on some of the conversation. I am orginally from the Daytona Beach area in Florida. I grew up down there and my fondest memorys during what at times was a rough childhood was visiting Disney World. I moved up to Pennsylvania a few years ago and am sooo homesick! I am planning to visit again soon with my family in September though! It wont be a long visit as it was not budgeted or planned for and it will be a long drive! But I couldnt wait any longer! My hubby wanted me to wait till income tax but it would fall in regular seasob by then and .... well I will just go then as well! But its been 3 years since my last visit. A unusually long time 4 us. Been up here 6 years now. Anyway hello to everyone. Its nice to see so many other "Disney fanatics" . I feel right at home! :>

Hi there - I am a newbie too :cheer2: this board seems to have soooo much info! I am further down in South Fla (than Daytona). As much as I would love to move somewhere a bit more seasonal and colder, I do love the perk of being just a drive away from Orlando. I too am trying to get there sometime soon!! Have fun!!

:welcome: to the DIS
:party: is always going on
There is some :dancer:
and :jumping1:

But we all know that :disrocks:

:wave2: Hello and welcome...I hope you enjoy reading the DISboard as much as I do. I swear, just like Disney, the Dis is addictive.

Welcome! I am somewhat of a newbie myself! This site has been wonderful. we are planning our first WDW vacation in Sept. (Free dining YEAH!)

Anyway nice to have you here.:banana: :banana: :banana:

ME :hippie: DH :dancer: DS 16 :rockband: DD 8 ::MinnieMo DD 5 princess:

:welcome: :welcome:

Welcome :welcome: I too am fairly new and enjoy this site. A wealth of information here. Have fun here and enjoy your trip planning :dance3:

HI newbie :wave: I'm a newbie to. I love this site u will have so much fun reading about Dis Stuff. We wait till tax time and go in feb if u plan then then u will still be at the value time. Have fun :banana: :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Just being in here gets me excited for my upcoming trip. I have already garnered so many tips that will help make our trip even better! And of course I just love reading about everyone elses trips as well. Takes me back . BTW I see a lot of abbrevations on here. Is there a guide or something? I am getting a bit lost. For instance what is ffc ? I know its a resturant but not sure which one. I was on the food allergy boards and seeing what to avoid. And I keep seeing stuff like DR and so on.. I am soo confused! lol Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Just being in here gets me excited for my upcoming trip. I have already garnered so many tips that will help make our trip even better! And of course I just love reading about everyone elses trips as well. Takes me back . BTW I see a lot of abbrevations on here. Is there a guide or something? I am getting a bit lost. For instance what is ffc ? I know its a resturant but not sure which one. I was on the food allergy boards and seeing what to avoid. And I keep seeing stuff like DR and so on.. I am soo confused! lol Thanks!

WELCOME!!!!!! I am somewhat new as well. Have you checked out the weekly DISunplugged podcasts? Talk about garnering tips---plus, I'll bet you'll LOVE the round table foramt (hilarious!). You can listen to these podcasts while you look around the DISboards!

Welcome.gif

Thank u everyone! Yes I just discovered the podcasts. I was listening to them all day yesterday. I am suprised how many people on here are from PA. I am up in the pocono area btw. I can see how this board can be addicting . Its as bad as myspace! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter