Hi! New Here!

Simbaaa

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm Niccy. I'm a total Disney fanatic and had the blessed opportunity to do the Walt Disney World College Program from 8/15 - 5/16. I've been to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris. I also have a couple of friends that have been involved with Disney. :flower1: Excited to meet everyone here and to posting!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I'm going to Walt Disney World next April! Super stoked!

-Niccy (Simbaaa)

Hello, welcome! I'm new as well and looking forward to learning great tips for our initial trip to Aulani and hopefully also WDW future trips.

Hi everyone! I'm Niccy. I'm a total Disney fanatic and had the blessed opportunity to do the Walt Disney World College Program from 8/15 - 5/16. I've been to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris. I also have a couple of friends that have been involved with Disney. :flower1: Excited to meet everyone here and to posting!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I'm going to Walt Disney World next April! Super stoked!

-Niccy (Simbaaa)
Hello and welcome!!

-Niccy (Simbaaa)
Aloha and welcome!

Hello, welcome! I'm new as well and looking forward to learning great tips for our initial trip to Aulani and hopefully also WDW future trips.
When will you be heading down here? I am a local of Honolulu and just love hearing all these experiences from others about Aulani especially after experiencing them myself in Dec and the 4th. Looking fwd to it again on NYE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter