• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi! I'm new

WeLuvDiznee

Mouseketeer
:earsgirl: Hello everyone! I'm new to this site.I live 25 minutes from Disney. My family loves everything Disney. I just wanted to say Hello!

Welcome to the DIS! :flower: I am jealous you are so close to The World!

Myst

Welcome! I can't imagine living that close. Going anytime you want! Can I move in?

:wave2:

Welcome to the DIS :disrocks: - I am GREEN with envy that you live so close - Can I come live with you :rotfl2: ......

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best sites I have been to - My DH & I are HUGE fans of Disney :banana: :banana: - he has been going with his family since 1972 when it was just MK and his family would truly camp out at FW - they would drive down from PA or VA in a Volkwagon Bug :crowded: - needless to say my DH turned me on to DIsney and I have been hooked ever since.... :love:

Anyway welcome - hope you have a much fun as I have been

Welcome to the DisBards!

Living close to the Magic certainly has it's advantages. Enjoy you time here.

PPF :cheer2:

Welcome to the DIS! I'm jealous too that you live so close to Disney, but I'm sure that you'll fit right in here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter