Hi! I'm new

jml06fsu

Earning My Ears
Hello all!
I'm Jackie, and I just moved to Lake Buena Vista a few weeks ago. I have been lurking the dis for a few years now, but I never really had the guts to post anything :confused: I was literally born with an AP in my little tiny hands ;) and my family makes frequent trips to Disney (mostly for the food!) Whenever my boyfriend and I have a day off from work together, we enjoy visiting the parks. So I thought I should start contributing my opinions/dining reviews/local news etc. After all, the mouse is less than a mile away from my new home :cool1:

Hello all!
I'm Jackie, and I just moved to Lake Buena Vista a few weeks ago. I have been lurking the dis for a few years now, but I never really had the guts to post anything :confused: I was literally born with an AP in my little tiny hands ;) and my family makes frequent trips to Disney (mostly for the food!) Whenever my boyfriend and I have a day off from work together, we enjoy visiting the parks. So I thought I should start contributing my opinions/dining reviews/local news etc. After all, the mouse is less than a mile away from my new home :cool1:

:welcome: to the DIS, Jackie! Glad you decided to quit lurking! Being so familiar with the parks, it sounds like you have a lot to contribute, so jump on in and start posting! ::yes::

Welcome.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter