• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hi!! Im new!!

mimmickey12

Earning My Ears
Hi!! My name is Hannah and i'm 13 years old. As you can see from my sn, i'm obsessed with Disney ( which is the best company/ place ever!!!!), and RENT ( mimi is the best character ever). I'm here for two reasons...

1) to talk about DisneY!!
2) to plan my families trip to WDW ( im like the official family planner.. haha its true)

So, let me just tell u a but a bout myself..

fave disney movie: The little mermaid/ the lion king
Fave character: Ariel or Zazu!
I love to act, sing, and dance. Right now i'm in beauty and the beast and i'm Belle!!! And after that i am going to try out for 42nd street ( im going 4 peggy or anytime annie).
I LOVE ALL MUSICALS< ESPECIALLY RENT AND DISNEY ONES!!!

hAnNaH
The phrases i go by:
No Day but ToDaY
GiVe InTo LoVe Or GiVe InTo FeAr
Hakuna matata
AND MUCH MOREE!

:wave: :wave: well hello hanna!! :) :) welcome aboard..... how many times have you and your family been to disney?? im sure you will have a great time..... my family me and hubby and 2 daughters ages 9 and 15 went for the first time 3 weeks ago :banana: :banana: and we had a blast!! all because of these disboards!! these people are so much help!! they are wonderful!! have fun!! vicki

Welcome!!! I agree Disney is the best ever; the happiest place on earth; no matter what age you are; I am sure you will spend hours on these boards; tons of information from people that love Disney as much as you do ~ :tink: Good luck with your career!

Welcome Hannah!! :Pinkbounc I have a 12 yo DD and she loves Disney as much as you!

Have you checked out the teen forum yet? I'm sure there's many teens just like you to talk to!

Welcome Hannah....have fun as your family WDW trip planner! This board will help a lot, it is a great place to be!

Welcome Hannah. It sounds like you might be able to teach all of us a thing or two!! Hope you enjoy joining our discussions. :welcome:

Hola senorita hannah! ' practicing spanish for big test on wendsday '
Welcome to the boards and fell free to check out the teen section as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter