Hi I'm a newbie here!

Myself, dh, ds 9, dd 7 are working on the details of our trip Dec 28- Jan 1. We are staying at POFQ. The inlaws are also flying in to join us. We are driving from Houston.

Myself, dh, ds 9, dd 7 are working on the details of our trip Dec 28- Jan 1. We are staying at POFQ. The inlaws are also flying in to join us. We are driving from Houston.

hope you all have a wonderful trip.

we are staying at pofq next august. :yay:

Welcome.jpg

Welcome Shelley....

Funny thing, as you are driving to Disney, we will be driving back from Disney. So we may run into each other because we live in North Houston too. :)

Welcome Shelley....

Funny thing, as you are driving to Disney, we will be driving back from Disney. So we may run into each other because we live in North Houston too. :)

That's too funny we are in The Woodlands/Spring. We live off Rayford lol. When you pass us it will be the maroon expedition with kids fighting and us pulling our hair out in the front seat. :scared1:

That's too funny we are in The Woodlands/Spring. We live off Rayford lol. When you pass us it will be the maroon expedition with kids fighting and us pulling our hair out in the front seat. :scared1:

LOL...1960 and Ella here. Houston address, but walk across the street and you are in Spring..haha.

Too funny my inlaws aren't to far from you. They are cheating and flying out to meet us though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter