hi i am new!!Kinda!!

StitchGirl88

<font color=deeppink>Loves Disney!<br><font color=
Hi i usually just look i am 14 but i love to scrapbook it is addictive. I usually am in the teen secion of this board but i love to check out the scapbooking section and get great tips to use. I love to scrapbook our vacation to disney i have like 6 or7 rolls of film and about 1 to 2 digtal cards full of disnet and i can't wait till aug.2 and we leave to go back to disney. Well talk to ya all later!!

oh and i forgot i saw some people needed help to get started i found to helpful websites to try if u would like!!

www.learn2scrapbook.com
And
www.myscrapbookstuff.com
Hope it helps!!:D

Feel free to contribute anytime there is no certain age to be able to scrapbook. So come join in our fun.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

:Pinkbounc

welcome! this is a great group of ladies and a few gents!We love sharing and hearing all kinds of ideas!
I hope my DD gets into scrapping! What a great way to keep the memories alive!

it's fun! I glad that your kids like it did they do a book yet??

My kids? No not yet DD is 7 and DS is 5. DD has scrapped afew things or I should say cut up her pictures and slapped them on a page! HAHAHA But I think with time she will get the hang of it!

Welcome. I have an 11 year old daughter that helps her father and I scrap our Disney vacations.

welcome to this group. I get some of the best Ideas form my kids. So please don't feel that you are too young . YOU ARE FULL OF THE FRESH STUFF ! THE UNIQUE STUFF! YOU CAN HELP US SLEEPY MOMS!!!! ;)

lol!! i only have one sb book done only cause i didn't find time to get a new one ad pluse i am broke but when i babysit i have to develope the film and buy a new book!!

Hi stitchgirl88! Welcome to the Scrappin board! :) We are glad to have you here!! Jump right in and don't be shy, we just love to have new people over here!!

You will find lots of wonderful advice and tips on this board from a great group of experts on this subject!! :):)

Have fun! :)

thank you for welcoming me and you are welcome for the sites i found some of the tips helpful!!

yea today i am going to wal mart to get my film developed!! LOL!! i get my fantasmic picts. back YEA i want to see how they tured out sorry i am just happy i can finally get started on my new scrapbook!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter