• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"hi - Ho - Hi - Ho Again!!!!

Netty

DIS Veteran
Its off to wdw again!! We leave tomorrow morning (Fri)
We are all packed and got the dollars yesterday, done the car hire and got a villa on Indian Wells-which is situated just behind the 535 Walmart!!:banana:
what a mad rush this week its been!
The wedding is this Tuesday at Cypressgrove Park, which looks lovely!:love:
See you all soon!!
Jeanette :goodvibes

hope you have a truly wonderful time Netty, lord knows you deserve it :hug:

Sounds great Jeanette, Have a Magical time and I hope all goes well with the wedding. :cloud9:

Have a fantastic time Jeanette:thumbsup2

have a lovely time Netty, you have had a rotton year so you truly deserve some fun and relaxation

Have a great time & don't forget to pack plenty of tissues for the wedding.
Wishing you and your family all the best :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thankyou all for your wishes, your not going to believe this but the car broke down the clutch went just as i was on my way for a waxing:scared1:
anyway all sorted out now temporarily as the ratchet had gone on the clutch:confused3 hopefully should get us to the airport :wizard: :wizard:
see you all in 2 weeks
Jeanette xx :goodvibes
p.s. hope to see you on the front of vogue Carol! :)

Have a wonderful and relaxing time and hope the wedding goes well for the bride and groom :)

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter