Hi From Texas

kribby

Earning My Ears
wow this is a big board where does one person begin. I just want to say I am new and looking for tons of tips. I want to take my family on a trip of life time but don't want to take every dollar we have to do it. We want to go to Disney in Nov. but don't know where to begin, where to stay, I know we want to hit all parks, even swimming with the dolphins any tips or help would be great it will clear the cowwebs alittle thanks alot everyone.

Welcome, I am sure you will have alot of fun planning and these boards have the best experts ever. Another good resource is WDWIG.com, definitions of every detail you could imagine from where to stay, how to buy your tickets etc...

Welcome again and happy planning. :wizard:

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions.

Have a nice and fun planning you trip. :)

17.gif

Welcome! :goodvibes You'll find lots of help here! It's certainly possible to have a great Disney vacation without spending a fortune. We do it at least once a year :thumbsup2

Just breakdown your questions and ask a few at a time, you're sure to get answers.

The trip planning area and the budget boards are great places to start.;)

Hi and welcome!

As you look down the main board here and look at the threads like "Theme Parks and Attractions", "Disney Resorts", "Disney Restaurants", etc., when you go into one of these threads there are usually posts at the top called "Stickies". These are permanent posts that are usually loaded with all kinds of info on topics related to that thread, FAQs and such. It's a little overwhelming at first, I know, but keep at it, keep reading, and don't be afraid to ask questions!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter