Hi from Ohio

tweedlewtwinsmama said:
I-O
A big hello :wave2: from Hilliard (Columbus) Ohio.

I am glad someone finished!! (referring to the O-H-I-O)!! GO BUCKS!!

Hello from Wellsvile, Ohio :wave2:

Jackie

1990 Caribbean Beach
1997 All Star Sports
2002 Offsite
Arpil/May 2006 Pop Century

tweedlewtwinsmama said:
I-O
A big hello :wave2: from Hilliard (Columbus) Ohio.

I am glad someone finished!! (referring to the O-H-I-O)!! GO BUCKS!

Hello from Wellsvile, Ohio :wave2:

Jackie

1990 Caribbean Beach
1997 All Star Sports
2002 Offsite
Arpil/May 2006 Pop Century

Also from Ohio -- Youngstown. I will be headnig to Disney in 20 days!!! We are staying at Pop for the first time. Can't wait.

Cindy

Hi and welcome!! I was born in Cleveland, I grew up in Bay Village.

Hi everyone!!! I never knew there was this many people from Ohio on the boards :wave2:

CindyandBrice....I have to admit I'm a little jealous that I'm not going in 20 days too! I hope you have a magical trip.

Hi! I am formally from Fostoria, Ohio and now living in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. Welcome to the Dis Boards!

Sort of-- we are 30 miles east and a long way from Disney!
Welcome to the Dis! I can't tell you how much we have learned ( and how much $ we have saved) from this site.

Hey ya'll Blacklick, Ohio here ( Just east of Columbus )

Fourfun said:
Hi Neighbor.. we are just up the road in Prospect....
Hello Prospect!!! Used to go there all the time when I was a kid. Is the ice cream place still there?

Lisa

lisajl said:
Hello Prospect!!! Used to go there all the time when I was a kid. Is the ice cream place still there?

Lisa

Yep still there.. But its sure not like it was when we were kids. :sad2: :sad2: ... I havent taken the kids there for 2 years ... (we go to Freds in Marion) reminds me of the old days in Prospect..

Hi everyone. From NE Ohio. East Liverpool. Very familiar with the Prospect and Delaware area. Graduated from OWU.
BIG WOLVERINE FANS!! Go BLUE!!

bishop1989 said:
Hi everyone. From NE Ohio. East Liverpool. Very familiar with the Prospect and Delaware area. Graduated from OWU.
BIG WOLVERINE FANS!! Go BLUE!!

WEll...go Bishops!!

When we were at WDW this past Dec., the security guard saw my sons OSU jacket. He asked what part of Ohio we were from...Delaware, I said.
He said, "i went to OWU!" He was so excited to see us! As we walked by I said, "Go Bishops". He just smiled and waved us through.

Nice guy!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter