Hi everyone

Welcome! I visited Cardiff a few years ago for the Doctor Who Experience and loved it. As a huge fan of both Disney and Doctor Who I have this fantasy about Disney building a Doctor Who attraction at the UK pavilion in Epcot- hey, I can dream!

Welcome! I visited Cardiff a few years ago for the Doctor Who Experience and loved it. As a huge fan of both Disney and Doctor Who I have this fantasy about Disney building a Doctor Who attraction at the UK pavilion in Epcot- hey, I can dream!
Hi - and thanks! Yeah the Dr Who experience was great - unfortunately they knocked the whole thing down a couple of years ago! Gutted!!

Hello! Just joined! Thought I'd say hi.

UK (Wales) based, huge WDW park fan (11th visit booked for 2022). Just this week also closed on a BCV contract, so super excited.

Looking forward to talking to you all.
Welcome!

Hello! Just joined! Thought I'd say hi.

UK (Wales) based, huge WDW park fan (11th visit booked for 2022). Just this week also closed on a BCV contract, so super excited.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Welcome home! Love Beach Club!

Be sure to pop on over to the DVC forums and say hi! We love new owners over there.

Is it just me or does everyone post to increase their activity. I need more posts so I can DM. Seems silly...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!