• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi Everyone!

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
I'm back from Disneyland. :) Had a blast! :D

How are all of my convention friends doing lately? :)

Anything new I should know about? Better yet...anything new I shouldn't know about? :D :p :D

Happy Monday. :)

And Happy DIS-Con 2001 Confirmation Tuesday. ;)

Welcome Home, Tia!! Not much new here, except that confirmations are starting to get mailed out. Nice to see you back! :) :)

Hi Tia, glad to hear you had a good trip although it is nice to see you back here on the convention board!

Welcome home Tia. We're all still sitting here with baited breath and looking forward to hearing about your trip, and a new schedule of events :) for the DIS Con 2001. Anybody know when and where it will be posted when it comes out? Thanks, Gerri

Hellooooooo fellow conventioneers! And thanks for the warm welcome. :) :) :)

I see that things have been a little slow around here, but it also seems as though the confirmations kept this place alive!!! :D

Looking forward to the 'newer' confirmations (I couldn't read mine either), and a plan of events, is this right???

Oh, and newsletter sounds very fun!!! :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter