Hi Everyone

footballmouse

DIS Veteran
Just signed on. I wish I had found this site BEFORE we went to WDW last May. That's OK, I just like keeping up w/things going on there. pirate:

WELCOME!:cheer2: I too wish I had found this before my last trip but am so glad I know about it now before our next one in Dec. I have found this site to be the best one for information.

10.gif

This is my first post on here. I haven't looked around yet, but my husband, son and I have been taking trips to WDW since our son was 18 months old. We have been going every 2 years during the April vacation break. This 2009 we will not be going...:headache: We wanted to go next x-mas, but we have heard it is not a good time to go. So we are planning for 2010, it seems so far away! Anyway I am looking forward to having this place as a resource!

:disrocks: It is great to have all of you on board. A wonderfull place to get all the info you might need.:yay:

mika2224: I see that your from N.H. too. I am from the Lake Sunapee area. How about you? We are getting so excited to see the "MOUSE". Time to get out the luggage.:santa:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter