• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi All!

DevSnow

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I'm Dev from Mississippi. I've been looking around for a few weeks now and I wanted to chime in so I can start posting :wave2:

My wife and I had our first trip to WDW the first week of Nov 2008 for our honeymoon. We had a fantastic time and got to do so many amazing things. Now that I have been looking around on this site I've found so many things we didn't even realize were there. We were already looking forward to going back but this has sparked our interest even more and were trying out best to get things together to go back for our anniversary this year.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and hope I can contribute at some point instead of just asking ?'s because I've got a lot to learn!

Dev

10.gif

Welcome aboard. This site can be very informative and addictive.

I would tell you to read some of the completed trip reports to get some great ideas on things to do and places to eat. Enjoy your time here. Vic

Welcome to DISboards. Glad you had fun on your first trip. Yes, lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews, experiences and at the same time, great tips for your own trip. :thumbsup2

Have a fun planning your next trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter