Hi all newbie here with a few ?

northern camper

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone.

We are going to be at the fort for the first time in Sept. 2010.
Can anyone tell me how busy the park is during that time of year?
What loop is the pop-up sites? And how is the weather that time of year?
Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi everyone.

We are going to be at the fort for the first time in Sept. 2010.
Can anyone tell me how busy the park is during that time of year?
What loop is the pop-up sites? And how is the weather that time of year?
Thank you for your help in advance.

Sept and Oct are pretty quiet months as school has started in most places and vacations are winding down. I live in Orlando and those are the months we choose to go (along with Jan/Feb).

You can use a Pop-Up on any site, but the 1500 and 2000 loops are dedicated only to Pop-Ups and Tents as they do not have Sewer connections like the rest of the loops.

Sept and Oct are still pretty warm as it doesn't cool off until Nov or so. I would be prepared for 80s'/90s for highs and 70's for lows.

We stayed at FW the first full week of September this year in partial hook-up loop 1500. It is smaller than the 2000 loop and more centrally located to all the activities. The 2000 loop is lots bigger; but, it appears to be more quiet. It was still quite warm then and we were glad our pop-up has a/c. I was surprised how many kids were there. Must have been lots of home-schoolers whose parents wait until everyone else is back in school to take their vacations. Other than Toy Story Mania, lines weren't too bad... shorter than they were the week after Thanksgiving this year.

Welcome to the Boards. You will have a "Great time". Of course you always have a great time at the Fort..

Thank you all. We are very excited to be going again. Last time we went was 6 years ago and we stayed a resort hotel. This time the kids, are on there on now, so just the two of are going and I have been looking forward to staying at the fort for a long time.

WELCOME to the boards ! Do you hear the words that are being typed by my fingers ?? I said, WELCOME !!

I love my son to pieces (he's 26 now),,but it is nice to get to go alone with a loved one, err, uh, I mean your spose.

Kiddn aside, 6 years is a long time,,been a few changes at Disney since your last visit. And your gonna love the Fort,,,be sure to check out the Electric Water Parade at 9:45 PM nightly, at the lake by the Marina,,also ckeck out the MK fireworks from the Fort marina beach.:thumbsup2

Ditto - we have seen Wishes from just about every angle and far and away we enjoyed it on the Fort beach the most.:wizard:

Thank you for your replies. We booked a partial hook up site for the last week in Sept. Now if I can only talk her into a new hybrid camper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter