Hi All...New to Disney Section!

Melanie230

DIS Veteran
My family and I returned from Spring Break and Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. What a BLAST!! Well I happened to see that Disney is offering the FREE DINING option this Summer. My question is...Is it absolutely miserable at Disney in August? I have heard conflicting opinions about Florida in August. I should mention that we are from North Carolina and we are no stranger to extreme humidity and hot temperatures. I would love any advice from those that have done Disney in August!! Thanks in advance.

I always said we would never go to Disney in the summer.

We already spent 9 days there in Jan. & are going back for 9 more days in May.

But...we couldn't resist the Free Dining & now are going back for a week in August...we just figure...we'll be in Disney...it'll be great.

Either way...it's hot & humid here in Maryland anyway.
I'd rather be hot in Disney than here in Maryland.

We can always swim in the hotel pool or go to TL or BB.

I've been there in August and I would absolutely do it again. I didn't find the heat to be that unbearable. We would go early to the parks, leave in the afternoon, and return at night. We went for 12 days so we just took our time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter