• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN show times? EP on rides? Touring? Favs?

enchantingodin

You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself
Hi everyone, I've looked through most of these threads and didn't see the info I'm looking for posted.... also goggled to no avail...

We're going this friday **happy dance** and I wanna try and see as much as possible. So can anyone tell me the show times for both Bill n Ted and Rocky Horror?

Also we got the express pass, is it good for the rides that are open?

How do you guys tour? It seems like the best way would be to go strait into the park then tour around to the right... what had worked best for everyone?

AND which was your favorite house? Scarezone?

Thanks, I can't wait to scream! :scared1:

I don't recall the showtimes (they change anyway depending on park hours), but they pretty much start shortly after the previous one ends.

EP is good for the rides too but you probably won't even need it for them unless the park is exceptionally crowded. Most people focus on the houses.

We do Stay and Scream and hustle over to whatever soundstage houses are open early, then break our butts to get to Dead Exposure, which is our favorite. Then we do Bloody Mary or Scary Tales and Hallow if they're not too crowded yet. We do houses in the standy line till the crowd gets bad, then use our EP, then see the shows till the crowd things out some. Then we repeat the houses with the shortest lines.

My favorite house is Dead Exposure, and I like the scare zone by Body Collectors and the orange weirdos by Dead Exposure. The flying monkeys at Path of the Wicked are cool. My hubby loves the zone by Scary Tales (the pregnant character was following him around one time saying, "Come back! I'm having your baby!" It was a riot.)

I don't recall the showtimes (they change anyway depending on park hours), but they pretty much start shortly after the previous one ends.
Good to know thanks!

EP is good for the rides too but you probably won't even need it for them unless the park is exceptionally crowded. Most people focus on the houses.
We went to HHN 16 on a Saturday mid month. It was our first time and boy did we have NO idea what we were doing. We only got to see 4 houses (2 oh which had a 2 hour wait time) ride MIB and see Bill n Ted.

So this year I wanted to make sure we actually got to see everything... but I'm honestly conflicted on if we wasted money on the EP or not.

We do Stay and Scream....
When we went for HHN16 we did the IOA pass. That was awesome. But silly use didn't know the best way to tour and wasted a lot of time walking around in the beginning instead of getting in line for houses. Oh well, live and learn.

Too bad this year we can't do it. The hubs is getting off work about a hour early so we can drive up and go. We'll probably get there around 6.

Thanks for all your help. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter