• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN & Front of line Access & Multiple ???

A

astonrickenbach

I am planning to go to HHN during Halloween week this year. My wife and I have been going for the last 3 years but we are going with a couple who have never been to Universal nor HHN.

We are staying at a rental home near Disney and plan to stay at the RP for 2 days. One day in the sun and the next we are planning to do Universal/IOA/HHN and use the front of line access from staying on site.

A few Questions:

1. We have never gone to HHN on Halloween. Is this a good night to go or is it too crowded?

2. Does the Front of Line Access from staying on site work at HHN?

3. In the past I recall seeing you could buy a special Tour of HHN which included front of line access. Has anyone done this, was it worth it, what was the cost and would you do it again?

4. I was on the Universal Site and noticed they did not have 2 Day tickets listed, are they still selling them? We want to hop back and forth between the parks.

Thanks a bunch and have a good one.

Phil from PA

Glad to see other HHN people... we based out of NJ

1. We have never gone to HHN on Halloween. Is this a good night to go or is it too crowded?

last Year they had record numbers (36,000 people)... this makes for a very exciting time.... but long lines as well...

2. Does the Front of Line Access from staying on site work at HHN?

no i dont think is does.... nor does it give a discount to the event...

3. In the past I recall seeing you could buy a special Tour of HHN which included front of line access. Has anyone done this, was it worth it, what was the cost and would you do it again?

we have never paid for the VIP tour.... a little to exspensive

4. I was on the Universal Site and noticed they did not have 2 Day tickets listed, are they still selling them? We want to hop back and forth between the parks.

the 2 day hopper deal used to be $89 they have an even better deal with the Five consecutive days deal $89 you can go to both parks for Five consecutive days.... what a deal... and you can upgrade your tickets for HHN for $21 (each non-peak night)

hope that helped, feel free to contact us about any HHN questions you might have....

Hi there.

1. Halloween night tends to be moderate, depending on the day of the week. The most crowded I have ever seen Halloween was when it was on a Saturday.

2.The hotel keys will NOT work for HHN.

3.The tour you can take is the VIP tour. More info-407-363-8295.

4.I don't know about the ticket situation. Sorry.

Universal Express is never active during HHN, so no, you cannot use your hotel keys during HHN. I know, I've tried. :)

I did the HHN tour last year and will be doing one this year.Our tour guide was a certain DISer!We have requested her for this year too,I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Yes,its quite expensive but I can honestly say such a great value for money and so fantastic,you won't begrudge a cent:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter