HHN Details?

sportzboy698

Mouseketeer
Like I was asking before about the Blue Man Group show, a member of my family is very sensitive to loud noises, in particular bangs and explosions. The Beetlejuice Show is not well liked by her because she doesn't like the suprise of the bangs, however small they are.

Does HHN have similar effects in their shows and events throughout the night? Is their a way to avoid them?

Thank You

:thumbsup2

Like I was asking before about the Blue Man Group show, a member of my family is very sensitive to loud noises, in particular bangs and explosions. The Beetlejuice Show is not well liked by her because she doesn't like the suprise of the bangs, however small they are.

Does HHN have similar effects in their shows and events throughout the night? Is their a way to avoid them?

Thank You

:thumbsup2
I don't remember if the shows have loud noises and explosions but some of the scarezones have had loud noises in the past. Just avoid going through the scarezone if you hear an explosion or something. It may take a while to walk around the zone but that's about all you can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter