HHN 21: Unmasking The Horror Picture Tour Thread! 3 Houses!

Marquibiri

HHN Addict!
The Unmasking The Horror Tour is a guided tour through 3 of the houses with "lights on". I completely loved it and decided to post pictures of it.

For Halloween Horror Nights 21, the 3 houses in the tour I took were:

Winter's Night

WintersNight.jpg

NEVERMORE

Nevermore.jpg

THE FORSAKEN

TheForsaken.jpg

Now let's see the pictures taken from the tour. My apologies, my wife confiscated my good camera and left me with my cell phone and a flashless camera... :eek:
Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Note to self.... When I tour this house on Thursday.... Don't Blink.

:scared1:

Thanks Marquibiri! :thumbsup2

As I won't be able to go this year, I must experience HHNs through the reviews, pictures and videos of those that have gone and those yet to go. I'm looking forward to your pictures for the other UTH houses!

Wow! I've been through Winters Night quite a few times, but it looks like I have misssed looking through the bricks? I really want to see this in person! Great pictures. :) Winter's Night is one of my favorites.

I have always wanted to do an "Unmasked Tour" -- thank you so much for sharing your pictures!!

Thanks for posting these pictures. I wish I could be there in person this year!

Creepy creepy creepy!

Side note, I saw you in WWoHP at some point between the 22nd and 25th. :) Or at least I saw a man wearing a shirt with your username on the back of it. So if you heard someone saying "oh I think he's on the Dis" while nearish the Moaning Myrtle bathrooms, that was me. :)

Thanks for the great photos! We haven't done the tour yet but have been to HHN a few nights.

Thanks for sharing! I saw a lot of reused props from previous years.

On a side note, I saw your guide (David) in one of the pics. We've had him on many UTH tours and he is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!