HHI Check-in questions

Lyndisty

Beginning to Vocalize
A whole crowd of my friends and I are spending a long weekend in a GV at HHI in a couple of weeks, and I have found myself with a couple of questions that I thought I'd throw out to y'all, since I've never dealt with check-in for a group this big before.

1. I'm the only person on my contract who's going to be staying there that weekend, and we're going to be arriving in at least 3 separate cars. Do I have to be the first to check in, or can someone else get to the room first before I get there?

2. re: the multiple cars: is each car going to have to stop at the main desk to check in, or just the first?

Also, we want to have one really good seafood dinner while we're down there. Any recs? (We're all from central NC, but we don't get to the beach as much as you might think...)

Thanks!

Any adult (age 18+) that's listed on the room reservation can check in for the entire group.

Enjoy your stay. My family stayed at HHI last summer for the 2nd time. We had a great Low Country Boil dinner at Carolina Crab Company, it had the works, Lobster, oysters, crab, shrimp and clams. We sat outside and there live music.

My DH and I had a really nice dinner at Poseidon Coastal Cuisine which is in the Shelter Cove Shopping Center. They have a great open area dining and bar area over looking the Marina. Great food and sunset.

There are so many great seafood restaurants. It’s almost hard to decide. I read the review and scour the menu to see what works for us.

Our previous trip we had lunch in Sea Pines at the Salty Dog. And on that trip DH and I had a great dinner at the British Open Pub. I don’t know if the still have it but I had a to die for Lobster Pot Pie! And the have warm pretzels with cheese and dips! Yummy.

Stacks is a great place for Breakfast!

Enjoy!

We just got back and had a great time. If you plan on going to the beach house each car will need a Disney pass. You can get it individually or the first person can get them for each car. The Old Oyster Factory is a great place to eat. Parasailing, shark fishing. dolphin watching, miniature golf, sunrise on the beach, plenty of great restaurants, have a great time.

I had a great meal at the Old Oyster Factory and a table outside which was wonderful

Skull Creek Boathouse has taken over as my favorite restaurant. Beautiful views and good food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter