HH special request room

disnutt

<font color=teal>I don't know how you can make ope
We have ressies for a 2 BR at HH for the week of July 14. My MIL is going with us and just broke a rib. We don't need a HA room but I would like something on 1st or 2nd floor. Should I call MS now to add that in? Any chance of getting it?

Thanks

Except for the HCA villas, all 2BR villas at the resort will have stairs to climb since there are no ground floor accommodations (due to buidling codes).

Buildings 11 and 12 are the only ones with elevator access, but there are no 2BR villas located there except HCA.

If she can handle climbing a few steps, I would call MS and request a first floor 2BR (every building - except 11/12) has thos available. Otherwise you may need to try to get a HCA room which may not be available at this late date.

Good luck! :)

2 years ago, my dad hurt his leg before our trip. I called MS and asked for a HA room so we could have an elevator. No luck when we checked in. We had a good time anyway.

Thanks for the responses. I called and requested a 1st floor. We'll see what we get.

I really prefer a 3rd floor marsh view for the privacy but I don't want MIL aching everytime we're in and out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter